Fawn Lee of Fawn's Felicities. Powered by Blogger.

Discovery Days

I want to be a life long learner and nothing happens without intentional actions - therefore I am participating in the "Discoveries of the Day" - begun (I think) by a crazy cool woman & blogger, Courtney, @ www.storinguptreasures.com


Here are my most recent discoveries:

* Even though I've lived in the South for nearly 20 years I still have a Cape Codder accent! A friend of mine recently interviewed me for her TESL class & when I heard the recording... all I can say is "wow".


* Kids are determined lil buggers & they refuse to STAY kids - they insist upon becoming adults.


* Letting your kids grow up & chart their own course in life is HARD! Especially if  you're trying not to speak unless invited into the conversation...


* I can't enjoy movies with witchcraft in them - we watched Robinhood - Prince of Thieves the other night & as unrealistically done as it was, I found myself inwardly recoiling each time the witch/satanist stuff was on screen.


* I can get caught up in Facebook faster than my dogs can dirty my floors (and that cannot be measured by any means known to man)!




Join in the discovery - it's FUN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital