Fawn Lee of Fawn's Felicities. Powered by Blogger.

Rats - FOILED again!

There I was thinkin' I'm so clever.

 I had some left over squares from the last quilt I made and I loathe the thought of wasting things, so I wracked my brain thinking of ways I could reuse the material or make use of the squares.

Potholders! Of course - the squares are the perfect size, I have plenty of left over batting...

Didn't they come out cute?

Yeah, I was tickled with 'em - not too matchy-matchy, great use of scraps and I happen to be without hot pads. What more could a gal want, right?

I'll tell you what - hot pads that actually protect your hands from hot stuff!

Argh. With 2 layers of bamboo/cotton batting, these babies are adorable & not very heat resistant. The next batch will definitely have some of that heat resistant stuff.

 *Le sigh. The disappointments of a crafting freak.  
My puppy caught in the fray

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital