Fawn Lee of Fawn's Felicities. Powered by Blogger.

Word Filled Wednesday


I have been saved. I am being saved. I will be saved for eternity by the incomprehensible sacrifice of Jesus - the one who was in the beginning with God and was God - the one who elected to take on human flesh, be beaten, rejected, ridiculed, brutally crucified and ultimately was raised from the dead and will live in human flesh for all eternity - JUST so that sin that kept me from God could be forever dealt with and so that the LOVE that the Father feels for Jesus could be poured out... on ME - on all of us.

Yeah, this blows my very finite mind. This is something to shout about, right - why would anyone be hesitant to put this out there every chance they got?!

I'll give you my lame excuse.

I am in the process of building a business, and while I have inwardly determined to govern that business with the utmost integrity, I have been hesitant to include anything of a spiritual nature in anything that connects to the business.

I wouldn't want to offend potential clients.
     I don't want people thinking I'm flaky or unreliable.
          I'll sneak it in subtly - after all, I can show people Jesus without saying a word.

That (see above) is shame - being embarrassed, afraid of what people might think...
Holy Spirit, give me the grace to throw off the desire for man's approval and everything that hinders me from proclaiming this amazing news!


16-17It's news I'm most proud to proclaim, this extraordinary Message of God's powerful plan to rescue everyone who trusts him, starting with Jews and then right on to everyone else! God's way of putting people right shows up in the acts of faith, confirming what Scripture has said all along: "The person in right standing before God by trusting him really lives."


This video speaks volumes on this topic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital